Here are some interesting facts.
The date on the Hebrew calendar for the US election was Heshvan 7, 5777.
Trump will be sworn in on 20 Jan 2017, and the serial day number for that date is 24,57774. (SDN is also known as the Julian Day Number, defined as noon Universal Time (UT) Monday, January 1, 4713 BC in the Julian calendar.)
On that day, Trump will be 70 years old, 7 months, and 7 days old (in Israel, 6 in the USA), which is 7 hours ahead of DC time, making it the next day. In the US, it’ll be noon, 7 pm in Israel. You can use your Windows calculator and verify for yourself. Born, Jun 14, 1946 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump), the Windows calculator will allow you to see that in NYC and DC on 20 January 2017, he will be 70 years old, 7 months, and 6 days. At noon that day, he’ll be sworn in as President of the United States. In Israel at that moment, it’ll be 7pm to next day, making him 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old.
I do not purport to interpret the significance of all these sevens, but in the KJV, all the variations of “seven” (i.e. seven, sevens, seventy…) total 562 times. The meaning of seven leans towards God’s involvement or complete. A few examples of sevens, and by no means exhaustive, are:
- Seven days in a week
- Seventh Day a Sabbath
- Enoch – Seventh from Adam – was Raptured
- Sabbatical Year – 7th year (after which is the Jubilee which is 7 x 7 + 1)
- Counting the Omer (Seven Sabbaths after Passover to Pentecost)
- Seven lamps on the Menorah
- Seven Spirits of God
- Seven Eyes of God
- Jacob’s years for Rachel (Seven tricked years, Seven for Rachel, Seven for animals)
- Seven years of plenty and seven years of famine
- Seven days of Feast of Unleavened Bread
- The Passover on the 14th Day of the Month ( 14 = 7 + 7)
- The Feast of Trumpets during the seventh month with the seven lambs
- Seven lambs on the Day of Atonement in the seventh month
- Seven bulls and fourteen lambs on the seventh day of the Feast of Tabernacles in the seventh month which lasts for seven days
- Joshua’s march of Seven priests, seven trumpets, seventh day, march seven times
- All the myriad of sevens in the book of Revelation including seven churches
Genesis 1:1, mathematically, is an amazing, truly a miracle, as a signature of God.
- The number of Hebrew words = 7
- The number of letters equals 28 (7×4 = 28)
- The first 3 Hebrew words translated “In the beginning God created” have 14 letters (7×2 = 14)
- The last four Hebrew words “the heavens and the earth” have 14 letters (7×2 = 14)
- The Hebrew letter sum – the number to be associated with the complete verse – is 2701, or 37 x 73, a palindrome and an equilateral triangle (http://www.whatabeginning.com/Misc/Wonders/P.htm)
- The 37, and 73 have geometrical pattern as shown in the image below:
Seven in Hebrew is שבע (sheba – not like the queen which is spelled differently) but it also means oath. Literally to seven oneself. A common practice was to make seven declarations when making an oath. Not only does each Hebrew letter substituted to a number, but each has its own meaning. שבע has a meaning of consumed, in, experience, which is the end of the week. You’re week is consumed in experience.
With that said, I wonder what all these sevens mean concerning Donald Trump (טראמפ דונלד). It is interesting that the letter meaning for his last name Trump, mean, surrounding, man, strength, waters, mouth. I read it as his strength/weakness is the words from his mouth that surround him. His mouth is a blessing and a curse to people and to himself.